Friday, October 15, 2010

Remembering Taylor...

...the sister I never got to know.

Taylor is the baby girl my parents lost when I was one. Her death made way for our sister S's life.

On this National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance/Awareness Day, I remember her and all the playmates she has up at our Father's throne.

You haven't been forgotten, baby girl... I can't wait to meet you in Heaven. Mommy and I talked about you today and agreed that we will know you as soon as we see you, even though I've never seen your face. What a day that will be, when I meet my little sister after all this time!

Your big sister,
Michelle

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I agree. You will know her as soon as you see her. :) Oh, what a glorious day! Thanks for sharing your story about this precious little one.