Friday, July 6, 2012

Coming up...

Contrary to popular belief, I am in fact still alive, though you couldn't tell by my blog! So sorry... perhaps I'll write more of an update soon. For now, I want to just check in & also let you all know that within the next day or so I WILL be writing an actual post. I'm posting this little update now so that I am held to that - so often when I'm not feeling well I tell myself I'll do it "in a little while," yet a long while later I'm still waiting for the "right" time. I've concluded that, really, there ISN'T a right time, so if I'm not feeling well, it may not be worded as nicely but I can still get the job done. ;-)

My topic next post: What Lies Beneath.

I'll leave you guessing as to what that's all about... but not for long! God willing, I shall return!

No comments: