Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cousin died... please pray...

Today, my cousin - Senator Ted Kennedy - passed away. Please pray for the family as Eunice recently died, and now this. I'm a very proud Republican, but he's family... the country has lost a great man today.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I had no idea, that you were family.
I've been praying for the family but with more direction now, since I know you.

Holly said...

I'm sorry! It's all over the news right now. I didn't know much about him except that he was a senator.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I have deleted my old comment with my contact info. My problem was with a friend and beyond any assistance you could have given me. I have sought out a professional. I am ever so grateful for your offer, especially since you are so involved with health problems right now! I would like to continue to follow your blog and I will continue to look forward to your new entries. Get better! and Take Care! Love, Ann