So much to say, so little ability to say it.
This weekend is our family reunion, and I plan to attempt to go. Not only will I see family, but my little sister, who went off to college a few weeks ago lives in the same town as the reunion now so I get to see her as well.
Unfortunately I'm on a course of steroids right now to break a rebound cycle... and I'm literally struggling for every word I'm typing. Probably because my immune system is trashed & my energy level is always low when I'm on this stuff.
But I wanted to let you all know I'm alive and that I WILL be updating next week at the latest! I should have lots to say... so many entries you will WISH I was still this sick. ;-)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will never wish for you to be sick silly! Have fun!
Post a Comment