Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post-Op Post

As tomorrow is 2 months since my latest brain surgery, I wanted to let you all know that I will be uploading pictures (hopefully) and doing a series of posts about all that happened in the coming days! Things did NOT go to plan AT ALL and there was a real danger for a couple days that I might not be coming home, but in the end God worked some miracles & although recovery has been very slow & extra painful, I'm making progress.

Although I've not been writing entries I HAVE been keeping up with other blogs & even posting comments, so I'm fairly up to date on everything going on with those of you who blog regularly.

The camera we had at the hospital this time was not the usual one so I'm unsure about the quality of the pictures or how to get them on here, but if I figure it out I'll be sure to share. Of course part of me hesitates because there's not much more vulnerable of a time to be photographed, but I think it's important to make the stories I write about it come alive... because you cannot appreciate just how much God has done unless you know the whole picture & see just how big and how serious things were.

Thanks for your prayers & support - I look forward to sharing with you all the whole story very soon! :-)

4 comments:

Jill said...

so glad to see you back! i'm thankful for the updates that I received while you were in the hospital....i know there were a few times that i hit the floor on my knees on your behalf! :o)

ArtworkByRuth said...

Welcome back to blogging! Praying for your healing!

Michelle said...

thanks for the prayers! :-)

and Jill, thanks for praying through those updates... i didn't even realize until AFTER i was home that it could've been extremely triggering for you having just dealt with what happened to sweet Joshua, and i feel absolutely terrible that getting those texts might have affected you negatively in any way. are you alright?

Tinkerbell Memories said...

Hi Michelle! I've been following your blog for a couple of years now. I'm patiently waiting for your next update! I hope you're doing well!